FREE SHIPPING OVER $150
ORDER OVER PHONE - +1 801 224 5073
DEALS TOO GOOD TO LAST
LIMITED TIME SPECIALS
The KLIM VIPER/VIPER PRO redefines the riding experience on the snow. The VIPER is engineered to provide the best optical clarity, vision, field of view (F.O.V.) and fit experience. Ventilation and moisture management systems aggressively combat fogging. Integrating a super-thin frame design, the Viper is compatible with a wide range of open-face helmets.
· GEMIN-EYE ANTI-FOG Anti-fog treatments were first developed by NASA during project Gemini to provide their spacesuit with a lens that would fight condensation in space. Likewise, the best snowmobile goggle should perform for every rider and withstand extreme conditions. After sourcing the best materials and methods around the globe, KLIM is the first to offer GeminEYE anti-fog. Rather than a simple hand application on one side of the lens, we dip the entire inner lens in the GeminEYE formula as a dual shield against fog up to 3X longer than competitor lenses. The dual-pane lens is thermally bonded for 24 hours then heated again during production to evaporate any moisture that may have built up during the manufacturing process for a vivid lens throughout the VIPER GOGGLE’s entire field of vision. When it comes to eliminating fog and performing better and longer, GeminEYE is the answer.
· FOV+ GEOMETRY Every dimension of the VIPER GOGGLE skeleton has been meticulously engineered to provide the most unobtrusive peripheral Field of View (FOV) available. From frame dimensions and strap outrigger angles to the width of our dual-lens gasket material and
· FOAM3 (see below) system, every component of the VIPER goggle is designed to disappear from your vision as soon as you put it on. Intense engineering allows the VIPER to combine high-peripheral vision with AIRCHAMBER (see below) maximum volume construction—providing the unique benefits of a deep-chambered goggle that doesn’t impede your vision.
· QUAD TESTED POLYCARB PREMIUM UV400 LENSKLIM developed the PolyCarb Premium dual-pane lens with an extremely advanced Polycarbonate (PC) outer lens for a more durable and scratch resistant experience. In order to deliver the highest quality, the VIPER GOGGLE goes beyond the industry standard by undergoing 4 unique durability tests and impregnated UV400 protection. The combined technologies with the PolyCarb Premium Lens make the VIPER GOGGLE inherently more durable, scratch resistant and vivid than the competition.
· AIRCHAMBER VOLUME BOOSTING DIMENSIONS The VIPER GOGGLE is designed with more volume between your eyes and the interior surface of the lenses. This higher volume of air created by KLIM’s AIRCHAMBER is affected less drastically by changing temperatures and humidity levels, keeping condensation saturation to a minimum. The VIPER GOGGLE AIRCHAMBER maximizes the volume of the face-to-lens airspace so the chance of fogging and having your vision compromised is diminished.
· AIR FORCE INDUCTION & FRESHAIR VENTILATION Be advised, the VIPER Goggle is a high-airflow goggle and is meant to perform in the most extreme conditions. Proceed with caution as the *AIR FORCED INDUCTION (A.F.I) intake forces air through the top of the frame and helps harvest airflow that may have been blocked by your helmet brow. Combined with FRESHAIR lower and upper frame the KLIM VIPER Goggle’s AIRCHAMBER is continuously restored with clean air.
· VIPER FOAM SYSTEMSKLIM utilizes two exclusive foam structures in the VIPER GOGGLE to provide maximum breathability, durability and comfort. By sourcing unique foam composites never before used in consumer eyewear, KLIM enhances rider comfort by completely managing moisture throughout the goggle system. The key is to move and remove moisture. Combined with AIRCHAMBER dimensions, FRESH AIR ventilation and *oversized face foam for extra comfort the VIPER Foam Systems continue the focus on providing clear vision in all conditions.
· RADVENT FRAME VENT FOAM KLIM, in conjunction with GORE Labs, documented breathability and air-permeability performances of numerous frame vent foam structures. Through this research, KLIM found the perfect lens ventilation foam. Our RADVENT foam provides snow and debris-blocking properties with air permeability and breathability performance equal-to much less dense foams. This allows maximum air and water vapor to escape without allowing snow or other debris to penetrate into the AIRCHAMBER.
· FOAM3+ FACE FOAM1: High-wicking face contact fabric transports sweat off your skin quickly to keep a fresh, dry junction between your face and the goggle. Antimicrobial properties keep this thin layer of hyper-wicking fabric fresh while it constantly transports moisture into Stage 2.
2: Medical-grade foam absorption properties help make KLIM’s Stage 2 foam the most potent sweat dispersing foam structure available. Its superior encapsulating functionality can hold more moisture, allowing it to evaporate quicker and more completely than any other foam. Stage 2 also incorporates high-quality antimicrobial properties to reduce funk and eliminate foam failure due to microbial attacks.
3: Strong Barrier Foam adheres to the VIPER frame and provides the foundation for the FOAM3 System. Its higher-density structure is perfect for holding tight to the frame and provides awesome durability and adhesion. The Barrier Foam also provides cold-air-blocking around the perimeter of the goggle that kills wind chill and that frozen forehead sensation that open foams can let through.
EXTRAS: Included with all VIPER GOGGLE models is a two-chamber/dual-fabric cleaning cloth which doubles as a goggle/extra lens storage bag.
*On VIPER PRO Models Only